B 880 Sauna Features
B-Series Premium Infrared Saunas Include the Following Standard Features:
- Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- Saunatone™ Stereo system, which includes hook-up for your music player (iPod, MP3, USB, micro SD)
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- All models except Model 810 & 870 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company
Much has been made of the health benefits of sauna bathing. With good reason. Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring.
A few minutes a day is all it takes to look and feel better. The body’s response to gentle, persistent heat is well-documented and proven day in and out by people all over the world. Which is why more and more doctors are recommending its purifying benefits.
Modern living is complicated. We have had to become experts in time and stress management. Our work is more demanding, our home and life responsibilities more challenging than any previous generation.
This only makes the case for owning a sauna—and taking advantage of its purifying comfort daily—even more important. In here, we can share a few precious moments with those closest to us. See each other genuinely. Let conversation flow freely. Or simply give ourselves a chance to breathe, to slow down and reflect, to help ourselves be better by feeling better.
How many times over the course of a normal day are we privileged enough to experience the genuine article? With a Finnleo sauna, as often as we like.
The solid comfort of responsibly-sourced wood from northern forests. Heat engineering based on tried and true principles of our authentic Finnish roots. The Finnleo experience is as genuine as it gets.
The Finnleo pure sauna experience is designed from a profound respect and care for the nature that inspires it. We only use timber from sustainably-managed forests originating in countries known for their responsible forestry management—Canada and Finland.
Compared to hot tubs and jetted tubs, Finnleo saunas use much less power to heat and stay warm. Finnleo traditional and infrared saunas has also been proven to emit no VOC’s and little or minimal EMF emissions which provides comfort and peace of mind knowing you will be releasing toxins for which a sauna is well known, rather than exposing yourself to additional toxins, which are common in our everyday lives. Because for this, the sauna experience can only be truly pure if it includes peace of mind.
Sustainable Forest Timber
Finnleo uses timber only from sustainable forests. From sourcing Nordic whitewoods from one of the leading countries in forestry management, Finland, to going through the extra steps necessary to use Canadian sourced timber in our infrared rooms, Finnleo wants to ensure customers can purchase a product with a peace of mind and a good feeling about the environmental impact.
Low Energy Usage
Perhaps the best story of all concerns energy use and heat bathing. Both infrared and traditional saunas are considered the most energy-efficient form of heat bathing available.