Mt Vernon AE Pellet Insert Features
Key Features and Technologies
Advanced Energy (AE) technology is a combination of efficient engineering and easy operation in Quadra-Fire pellet appliances. AE delivers strong, economical heating performance with:
- A 7-day programmable thermostat constantly monitors heat levels and automatically controls five heating levels
- An exclusive, computer-controlled feed system for consistent heat
- Quiet, variable-speed DC blower motors with battery backups and computer controls
- A patented auto-clean system providing hands-free cleaning and continuous burns
- The ability to burn multiple fuels—from wood pellets, to grain, to sunflower seeds
Own With Confidence
The Quadra-Fire® Limited Lifetime Warranty is the strongest and most comprehensive in the industry. It illustrates a commitment to producing the best and most reliable products available—and allows you to own your hearth appliance with confidence. Season after season, year after year.
Be sure to register your warranty to stay up-to-date with any pertinent information from Quadra-Fire®. Read more specifics on our Limited Lifetime Warranty here.
What does “EPA-Certified” Mean?
An EPA-certified appliance has been tested to comply with the strict emissions and efficiency standards set forth by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These regulations exist to reduce pollution and help control energy costs. Certification guarantees an appliance will burn cleanly and efficiently, reducing your heating costs and protecting the air we breathe.